Duracell Batteries Leaking
I have just opened my expensive LED LENSER flashlight to change the batteries (the Duracells it was supplied with). The light was still working, the beam just did not seem as bright despite not being used very much. The flashlight is less than 1 year old and the batteries have leaked inside. The expiry date on the batteries is March 2018
I have recently had to replace a Coleman lamp which was destroyed by leaking Duracell batteries.
Why waste money on so-called "top of the range" if they are no better than cheap no-name brand products?
I will never buy Duracell batteries again
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Duracell Batteries
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "I ordered a blonde wig with supposedly dark roots for my daughter's early Christmas present. They sent a blonde wig with black spray paint on the top of the head...."
- "Please see the following email that I received from my shipping agent that contracted HAZAL HOLDINGS to transport my motorcycle. I just received a telephone call with the wildest and most..."
- "I recently employed the cleaning company AIM Home Services to complete a job on the house I have just moved into.After arriving to a dusty, dirty and hardly even attempted..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."